If you’re looking for a portable/instant live recording multitrack recorder, then the Cymatic Audio LR-16 LIVE Digital Recorder is a good choice to free your mind from all complications including the use of computers to make more music. This is an exciting, standalone unit that records 2, 4, 8 and 16 tracks directly via USB 2.0 that is compatible with 16/24-bit, 44.1 – 48 and 96 kHz hard disks and thumb drives. This recorder handles naming and numbering of files and folders on complete auto. It comes with a 24 bit/44.1- 48 to 96 kHz audio interface that is compliant with USB class interfaces. The new V2 firmware upgrade has enabled this recorder to function as a Mackie Control and MIDI Machine Control when used as an audio interface along with DAW.
This multitrack recorder has all core audio plug-and-play drivers compatible with Mac OS-X 10.5 or higher. All you have to do is tap into your recorder’s pre-fade mixing console line inserts using a TRS to TRS ¼” snake to begin recording your live show with ease. If you have an Apple Camera Connection Kit, connect the recorder to your iPad to activate its plug-and-play function. This unit is also compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10, both with 32 and 64-bit architecture. It comes with all associated ASIO drivers.
This LR-16 live digital recorder has both independent and global 12 dB padding. It comes with 16 analog ¼” TRS insert-style inputs, producing headphone and stereo outputs directly to their respective tracks, so there is no need to assign channels or to arm the tracks. Weighing just 3.3 lbs., the LR-16 has item dimensions of 7.48” x 13.78” x 3.94”. Just connect the recorder, press the one-touch recording key, and wait until the recording is completed. You do not have to deal with separate mike preamplifiers, mic splitters, ground loops, and other complications that arise with professional recordings. You have complete freedom to record and mix live shows with confidence and with absolute ease. Just transfer any or all of the 16 individual tracks to your hard disk using your computer’s USB port. This turns it into a high-quality 16 x 2 USB audio interface. Connect your favorite DAW to your Cymatic Audio LR-16 LIVE Digital Recorder and begin the mixing process. Blend all 16 tracks from the live show. You do not have to deal with restrictive two-channel board mixes.
- Has item dimensions of 7.48” x 13.78“ x 3.94”
- Weighs around 3.3 lbs.
- Records up to 16 tracks directly via USB 2.0 to hard disks
- Compatible with 16/24-bit 44.1- 48 and 96 kHz hard disks and thumb drives
- Offers Mackie Control and MIDI Machine Control audio interface with DAW
- Compatible with Mac OS-X 10.5 and higher
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 – 32/64 bit architecture
- Designed with 16 analog ¼” TRS insert-style inputs
- Functions as a stereo wave file player
- Comes with global and independent 12 dB input padding
- Built-in mixer designed with solo, mute, pan, and volume control
- Offers hardware input monitoring with zero latency
- Designed for one-touch audio recording
- Outputs headphone and stereo sound through each of its 16 inputs
- Compatible with both Mac and PC
- Works with both flash drives and portable hard disks
- Does not require the user to assign or arm tracks
- Offers a very short learning curve for beginner recordists
- Designed for an inexpensive setup
- Offers a simple installation with native iPad and Mac driver support
- Does not require a powered USB hub to connect the iPad or Windows PC
- Comes with all core audio drivers for both Macs and PCs
- Names individual tracks and folders on complete auto
- Offers complete error-free recording with built-in mixer
- Interface does not work on all Windows versions
- Performance not guaranteed on USB thumb drives
The Cymatic Audio LR-16 LIVE Digital Recorder is a simple multitrack recorder that allows you to directly transfer 16 tracks of live audio inputs through your computer’s USB 2.0 to your hard disk or two standalone thumb drives. There are no lengthy and complicated DAW setups or tedious learning curves. Use a TRS to TRS ¼” snake to access your pre-fader mixing console inserts, then begin recording an entire live show with just one click. The LR-16 assigns music imports directly to their respective tracks, so you do not have to assign channels or mess around with tracks. This unit has MIDI Machine Control and Mackie Control enabled with the new V2 firmware update. You can directly record 2 4, 8, or 16-track wave files and complete all your mixing procedures at 16/24-bit 44.1 – 48, or 96 kHz. All you have to do is transfer your individual tracks to your hard disc with the help of the USB port, connect a DAW you’re familiar with, and compose your musical masterpiece by combining one or all the 16 tracks as per your requirements. You do not have to deal with ground loops, amateurish two-channel board mixes, separate mic preamplifiers, or mic splitters. Use the LR-16 as your high-quality 16 x 2 USB audio interface.
You have access to iPad and Mac drivers that can be easily installed. This multitrack recorder monitors your hardware with zero latency and comes with an inbuilt mixer for error-free professional recording. It has capability to capture multitrack sublime audio, and then mix these tracks with synchronized video that can easily be broadcast on television. Tracks and folders are automatically named by the system, so all you have to do is connect and hit “Record.” Cost effective and extremely simple to use, the Cymatic Audio LR-16 LIVE Digital Recorder has a short learning curve to suit beginners; they do not have to mess around with complicated setups. Use it as a high-quality 16 x 2 24-bit/96 kW USB class compliant audio interface for your PCs, Macs, and iPads. Activate this multitrack recorder’s plug-and-play function, connect inputs to your iPad, then begin mixing the audio, especially if you have the Apple camera connection kit. The LR-16 also comes with the required ASIO drivers for Windows 32 and 64-bit architecture.