If you are inspired to record your song ideas on impulse, then you need the Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder. This battery-powered super compact multitrack recorder is the perfect accompaniment to compile your songs as professional sounding multitrack outputs. This unit offers you an additional Tascam BP-6AA external battery pack as backup. Complete simple on-the-spot recording with its built-in high-quality frontloaded omnidirectional condenser microphones. You don’t need any extra equipment to record your acoustic guitar and/or vocals on the move. These microphones are modelled after the popular DR series microphones, so you’re guaranteed top-quality sound output.
Create a professional setup by mounting this unit on its included tripod. Designed to imitate the analog cassette MTR, this unit enables each function with its dedicated knob. This PocketStudio offers one of the easier scratchpads in its category. Access the included metronome and fully functioning chromatic tuner. Two inputs with ¼” jacks are provided to connect your electric/acoustic guitar, external microphone, synthesizer or other line-level device. Use the optional external cable to connect your iPad and other sound devices.
Produce your music with total flexibility with the SDE/SDHC card. It has a memory capacity up to 16 GB. Transfer your music via the USB 2.0 or SD card reader to and from your unit at high speed. Several useful features are included to quickly fix or record your tracks, including the undo and redo functions. Import and export files in WAV format, mono, and stereo outputs. Use a DAW, for example, to import an instrumental musical piece and your song ideas with the DP-006. After recording, export this file from your DP to your DAW for edits, then mix it with other raw song data.
Here Are More Of Our Favorite Multitrack Recorders
- Has product dimensions of 12.4” x 10.2” x 6.7”
- Weighs approximately 5.5 lbs.
- Records up to 6 tracks including 2 mono + 2 mono/stereo switchable tracks
- Offers a dedicated stereo master track
- Allows users to select microphone sensitivity at low, medium, and high
- Records up to 16 GB to SD/SDHC cards
- Comes with 2 TS ¼” mic/line inputs
- Designed with independent level/pan knobs for each track
- Connect high-impedance instruments like electric guitars directly to input A
- Has a 128 x 64 dot-matrix LCD display
- Allows connection to external Tascam BP-6AA battery pack
- Offers 15 mW/channel headphone output
- Compatible with the Tascam PS-P520 A/C adapter
- Comes with a 6.5” table top/hand grip tripod
- Fitted with an inbuilt tripod screw hole
- Includes a metronome and chromatic tuner
- Includes a 4GB SD card
- Import/export files in mono/stereo WAV format
- Comes with 2 x ¼” cable plus auxiliary cable
- Includes a FibreTique Cleaning Cloth
- Designed with two frontloaded omnidirectional condenser mics
- Has dedicated control knobs to record with analog functionality
- Offers CD quality recording capabilities at 16 bit/44.1 kHz
- Allows simultaneous recording of 2 tracks and simultaneous playback of 6 tracks
- Export your master file in stereo WAV format
- Enable high-speed data transfer with the USB 2.0 connection
- Backup and restore songs
- Record 6 more tracks with the bounce function
- Allows you to repeat playbacks between in/out points
- Use the jog wheel to directly locate your function
- Includes track edit functions like clean out, clone track, cut, silence, and open
- Comes with four AA batteries with up to 8 hours of recording capability
- Comes with the handy undo/redo function to undo history
- Includes a Tascam stereo headphone
- Dynamics are provided for inputs and not mixing
- Export function is slow
The Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder is the ideal battery-powered super compact multitrack recorder to carry on all your trips. This highly portable unit will help you record professional-grade multitrack audio files. Powered by four AA batteries, this unit allows you to record audio for up to 8 hours. As backup, use the additional TASCAM BP-6AA external battery pack. Record high-quality stereo music with the PocketStudio’s built-in, front-loaded omnidirectional condenser microphones. That’s all you need to save your song ideas and guitar compositions on the move.
Modelled after the popular DR series microphones, you can be sure your sound outputs are top quality. Create a professional set up by mounting this unit on its included 6.5” tabletop/handgrip tripod that fits easily into the screw hole mounted on the unit. Work this PocketStudio like a professional with dedicated knobs for each function just like your analog interface. Gain access to a fully functioning chromatic tuner and metronome. Gain access to one of the most user-friendly scratchpads in the market. Connect external instruments like your acoustic guitar or synthesizer to your iPad and save your music to SDE/SDHC cards with 16 GB memory.
This multitrack recorder gives you the chance to record music in WAV, mono, and stereo sound, so you have complete freedom to record in any environment, edit files, then mix sounds from other saved or raw music files. The DP-006 PocketStudio comes with a deluxe auxiliary bundle including Tascam stereo headphone, Transcend 16 GB SD Card, a 6.5” table top/hand grip tripod, FiberTique cleaning cloth, and 2 X 1/4 Cable + Auxiliary Cable, so you are fully equipped to complete high-quality recordings on your iPad in quick time and at outdoor or indoor locations. Record two mono tracks and one stereo track at the same time, then play back six tracks simultaneously.
With the Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder by your side, you’ll be motivated to compose music whenever you feel like it. This unit is simple to use and has everything you need to record high-quality voice and instrument outputs.