YOUR HOME RECORDING STUDIO HQ
A home recording studio doesn’t have to have fancy gear. Learn my strategies for making awesome sounding home recordings with whatever random gear you may have.
Read my latest news from my blog
- Online musical Note Frequency Chart
- Best Mixing and Mastering Courses
- 8 Best Multitrack Recorders For The Money
- Best Studio Monitors Under $300
- Best Mixer for Home Studio
- How to Make a Microphone Stand
- Snap Studio Voice Booth: Ultimate Portable Vocal Booth Review
- Reverb vs eBay: Where Should You Sell Your Used Music Gear?
- How to Make your Voice Deeper
- How to Soundproof a Door
- How to Make Your Music Louder
- The Best Studio Monitors 2021
- Submitting Your Music to Blogs: The Full Guide
- Do I Need Studio Monitors for Home Recording?
- The Glyn Johns Method: A Complete Guide
- What You Need To Know About Mono Vs Stereo
- Sounding Off on the Best Microphone for Vocals
- The Best Recording Microphone 2021
- Single Coil vs Humbucker: Everything You Need To Know
- The Best Kick Drum Recording Techniques
- How To Emulate 50s Recording Techniques
I’m JOSH THOMAS, A MUSICIAN FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS.
I’ve been recording music at home since the days of 4-track cassette recorders. Nowadays I still enjoy using a multitrack recorder instead of going straight into a DAW.
I started MultitrackHQ to give an online resource for other folks who like to record music at home, and to give tips and info on recording using multitrack recorders in addition to a DAW. Whatever gear you have, I hope you can learn something new about recording from my site.
I love to mention and link to various products and gear I use. Assume those links are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click and buy. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!