YOUR HOME RECORDING STUDIO HQ
A home recording studio doesn’t have to have fancy gear. Learn my strategies for making awesome sounding home recordings with whatever random gear you may have.
Read my latest news from my blog
- Here’s How You Can Build a DIY Spring Reverb Quickly And Easily
- Chorus vs Refrain: Are They The Same?
- Echo vs Delay: Know The Differences Between These Two Effects
- Free Multitracks For Mixing Practice To Make You A Pro
- How To Improve Your Bass EQ
- Head Voice Vs Chest Voice – Explained
- Tascam Model 12 Reviewed: Newest Features And More
- What Is Ear Training Software? Find Out Here
- Lyrics Or Music First – What’s Best For Your Songwriting?
- All Types Of Guitar Pickups You Need To Know About
- DIY Studio Rack: An Easy Project For Tight Budgets
- What Key Am I In? Quick Tips To Find Your Key
- What Does A Preamp Do And Why Do You Need One?
- What Is The Best DAW?
- What Is a Click Track? And Other Fundamentals Of Keeping Tempo
- What Are The Different Parts Of A Song Called?
- 5 Best DAC Amp Combos On The Market 2021
- What Is An Audio Bus And How Do You Use One?
- How to Make Electric Guitar Sound Acoustic
- How To Spot A Fake SM57: A Simple Guide To Discovering Counterfeit Shure Mics
- Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones Quick Review
I’m JOSH THOMAS, A MUSICIAN FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS.
I’ve been recording music at home since the days of 4-track cassette recorders. Nowadays I still enjoy using a multitrack recorder instead of going straight into a DAW.
I started MultitrackHQ to give an online resource for other folks who like to record music at home, and to give tips and info on recording using multitrack recorders in addition to a DAW. Whatever gear you have, I hope you can learn something new about recording from my site.
I love to mention and link to various products and gear I use. Assume those links are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click and buy. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!