YOUR HOME RECORDING STUDIO HQ
A home recording studio doesn’t have to have fancy gear. Learn my strategies for making awesome sounding home recordings with whatever random gear you may have.
Read my latest news from my blog
- How To Record Yourself Playing Guitar – Helpful Tips
- Studio Monitors Vs Headphones – Which Makes For Better Mixes?
- How To Play Sad Guitar Chords
- Here’s Everything You Should Know About Drum Shields
- What Is a Levitating Speaker? Learn Here
- A Beginner’s Guide To Nashville Notation
- How To Remove Drums From A Song Quickly & Easily
- This Is The First Song Ever Recorded In History
- Di Box Vs Preamp: Know The Difference
- Everything You Must Know About Overdubbing
- DIY Studio Desk Plans
- The Basics Of Phase Cancellation
- How To Record A Band Rehearsal
- How To Use Punk Drum Loops
- Best Throat Lozenge for Singers
- The Best Parametric EQ Pedals 2022
- The Best Beat Making Equipment for Beginners 2022
- Audio Engineer Salary: Getting Top Dollar
- What Is A Demo In Music And Why Do You Need One?
- Gate Vs Limiter: How To Know The Difference
- A Beginner’s Guide To Finger Drumming
I’m JOSH THOMAS, A MUSICIAN FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS.
I’ve been recording music at home since the days of 4-track cassette recorders. Nowadays I still enjoy using a multitrack recorder instead of going straight into a DAW.
I started MultitrackHQ to give an online resource for other folks who like to record music at home, and to give tips and info on recording using multitrack recorders in addition to a DAW. Whatever gear you have, I hope you can learn something new about recording from my site.
I love to mention and link to various products and gear I use. Assume those links are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click and buy. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!