YOUR HOME RECORDING STUDIO HQ
A home recording studio doesn’t have to have fancy gear. Learn my strategies for making awesome sounding home recordings with whatever random gear you may have.
Read my latest news from my blog
- The Basics Of Home Recording Studio Design
- What Is The Best Pop Filter? – Find Out Here
- A Guitar Amp Isolation Box: Everything You Need to Know
- Best Microphones for Guitar Amps
- 5 Best 88 Key MIDI Keyboards 2022
- Sennheiser E609 vs E906: A Quick Comparison
- Best 49 Key MIDI Controllers 2022
- How to Start a Recording Studio Business
- 10 Famous Audio Engineers Behind Your Favourite Tracks
- How to Record Electric Guitar
- Best Open Back Headphones Under $200
- Tascam DP-32SD
- 5 Best Finger Drum Pads 2022
- How Does A Patch Bay Work?
- How To Organize Your Session In Pro Tools
- How to Remove Flutter Echo in A Room
- Panning Vocal Harmonies: Essential Things To Know
- How Much Does an Electric Guitar Weigh?
- Finger Drumming Exercises And Tips For Beginners
- Soundcraft Multitrack Recorder: A Quick Look
- 5 Best Studio Monitors That You Must Check Out
I’m JOSH THOMAS, A MUSICIAN FROM AUSTIN, TEXAS.
I’ve been recording music at home since the days of 4-track cassette recorders. Nowadays I still enjoy using a multitrack recorder instead of going straight into a DAW.
I started MultitrackHQ to give an online resource for other folks who like to record music at home, and to give tips and info on recording using multitrack recorders in addition to a DAW. Whatever gear you have, I hope you can learn something new about recording from my site.
I love to mention and link to various products and gear I use. Assume those links are affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you click and buy. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!